|The purpose of this web site is to act as a connection between the students enrolled in physics at Joel E. Ferris High School and their parents to the teacher and the classroom.
- First-Year class calendar
- Your first stop for homework or if you miss class. A calendar of recent past and future classroom
- activities. Includes links to current assignments and readings as well as selected answers.
- AP Physics
- Resources for AP Physics, including test prep.
- Second-Year Physics
- Class information for Second-Year Physics.
- Daisley physics moodle
- Solutions to homework assignments, class resources and on-line class discussion forums.
- Contribute to and read on-line discussions about topics related to class activities. This is also the place for assignment solutions.
- An archive of past and current class worksheets. They are in pdf format for easy downloading and printing.
- A list of links to other web sites that may be helpful or interesting to you.
- course syllabus
- This page contains a brief outline for the course as well as information about grading,
- class expectations and style requirements for assignments and lab reports.
- Useful email addresses and telephone numbers to contact me and the school.